We’re huge fans of RevWood and Revwood Plus laminate wood floors. Mohawk, the manufacturer, has managed to create a line of floors that are functional AND beautiful at the same time. No easy feat. Imagine the look of real hardwood floors combined with all the durability, versatility, and affordability of a luxury vinyl tile, and that is what you get from RevWood laminate floors.
You’ll love the colors and the realistic wood textures of these floors, but you’ll really appreciate its ability to withstand vigorous usage and wear and tear. Nothing is more disheartening than installing new flooring only to have it damaged from a pet or a large spill. No worries like that with RevWood. We do also like to mention that Mohawk has an All Pet Protection warranty on this floor that is quite unique. It covers all accidents by any type of pet—even exotic ones!
However, the most important thing you need to know is that they are truly 100% waterproof. This makes RevWood a flooring candidate for every single room in your home, including your kitchen, bathrooms and even basement.
What Makes RevWood 100% Waterproof?
Mohawk designed three layers of waterproof protection into the RevWood line, giving consumers next level protection from the havoc water normally wreaks on wood flooring products. These floors can even be steam mopped, without fear of warping. A huge game changer!
- Hydroseal Coating—This is the coating that repels water and keeps the materials from swelling from moisture damage.
- GenuEdge Bevel Edges—The special edges on the RevWood floors not only give it a realistic wood look, but also protects the ends of the planks from moisture.
- Uniclic Joint Locking— A floor is only as good as it’s joints. With Uniclic, this glueless system creates tight joints that locks out water.
Pros of RevWood and RevWood Plus
- Look and Variety- Eight different collections with a wide array of styles from rustic to traditional pine.
- Quality- Made of 100% real wood components under the top coating
- Durability- Scratch, dent, stain, and fade resistant.
- Special Features- 100% waterproof construction, stain resistant, easy to clean
- Warranty- Mohawk’s All Pet Protection covers all pet accidents.
- Versatility- Install these floors over any type of subfloor, and in any room, including basements.
About Flowers Flooring
Flowers Flooring has two locations – Cornelius, NC and Winston-Salem, NC. Both locations service a 100-mile radius from the showroom. Both locations specialize in flooring sales and installation including carpet, laminate, hardwood, sand & finish, hardwood restoration, vinyl plank, vinyl tile, rubber flooring, tile floors, tile showers, tile backsplash, area rugs, interior painting and more. To reach the Cornelius, NC location please call (704) 445-7750 and to reach our Winston-Salem location, please call (336) 660-0977. Please be sure to inquire about our current promotion and financing offers.