Once the in-floor heating system has been installed, it’s nearly impossible to damage since it’s installed under your tile floor. The GFCI-protected thermostat instantly cuts off power in the event of a problem. Flowers Flooring will coordinate installation with a certified electrician.
At 12 watts per square foot, a radiant heated floor will draw 360 watts of power. This is the equivalent of an electric blanket.
When your feet are warm, your entire body feels warm. After your radiant heat flooring system is installed, you may find yourself reading and playing games with your kids on your new, heated bathroom floor.
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM
Connect With Us on Social
FLOORING TIPS & ADVICE
- Flooring to Keep You Warm this Winter
- New Floors for the Holidays? Check Out Flowers Flooring in Stock Products
- Rubber Flooring in the Home – Tips on Rubber Flooring
- 7 Advantages of Hardwood Floors in the Kitchen
- Most Common Questions – Hardwood Floor Refinishing
- Protect your Floors this Fall: Tips to Keep Your Floors Clean